THERE IS ONLY ONE PLACE TO BE SEEN
Parc Chalet presented by The Emerson brings together an upbeat cocktail bar and vibrant garden to mingle amidst the action. With a daily DJ line-up, the celebration is non-stop in this stylish setting. Located trackside, it offers sensational views of Turn 14 with the stunning surrounds of Albert Park Lake and the Melbourne skyline as a backdrop. Parc Chalet presented by The Emerson is where you need to be seen this March.
Parc Chalet presented by The Emerson has an accessible viewing area for patrons with a disability.
Friday: 12.00pm - 7.30pm ~ $395.00*
Saturday: 12.00pm - 7.30pm ~ $545.00*
Sunday: 12.00pm - 7.30pm ~ $795.00*
3 Day Ticket: $1585
10 x Group Ticket: $15000 (includes private table and company branding)
By purchasing through The Emerson you will receive bus transfer from the track to the venue, priority VIP entry and space in our exclusive members bar
PARC CHALET FEATURES
- Modern fit-out, lounge-style furniture with a social and vibrant ambience
- Televisions showing all the racing action live
- DJs performing throughout the day
- Parc Chalet presented by The Emerson is walking distance from M-Lane and Heineken Village
- All-day grazing menu in an outdoor cocktail setting
- Sparkling, wines, beer, soft drinks and espresso coffee
- Suite hosts to assist you and your guests
Please book via the link above or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries
*The price listed is for the 2018 Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix. Prices based on direct debit purchase from The Emerson. Purchases by other means attract additional processing, credit card and delivery fees. Please email for further information. Attendance Conditions apply. Click here for further details. Click here for Hospitality Conditions.